Friday, April 3, 2009

The big-kick-off Tomorrow

The Allsvenskan is back tomorrow with 16 teams taking part. I have my predictions ready as the league prepares for kick-off. 

The championship will be close but Kalmar i think won't go down without a fight. Elfsborg unlucky last year i think will have the quality to win the championship in November. 

European places: Helsingborgs should be up there at the end of the season and AIK will be up there i think. But IFK Göteborg have the squad to get into the Europa League and will be my dark-horse for the championship. Djurgården could be up and around there. 

European Challengers: Halmstads are my bet to challenge the Europe chasing sides along with Hammarby. But will 2009 be the year Malmö make a charge on Europe. But for me Halmstads will be the best out of those 3 sides. 

Mid-Table Safety: I think after last year's showing Örebro may be safe but they are unpredictable. Örgryte, newly promoted have the quality to stay up. 

Relegation scrap: Expect Gefle, GAIS and Trelleborg to be in and around the dog-fight this year. Gefle narrowly avoided relegation last year and GAIS are unpredictable and Trelleborg have lost a few players. 

Relegation: I can't see IF Brommapojkarna staying up. Olof Guterstam is the big name player but the team are going to struggle in the league this season. BK Häcken have the element of surprise about them but i think they could go down but they may show us otherwise. 

E-mail me your predictions legendconor@yahoo.com let me see yours!!!

No comments: