Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Predictions Round 11 Results

Well i dont think i got it all right? 

Hammarby v Halmstads: I said Hammarby win but it was 0-0. 

GAIS v Kalmar: I said Kalmar to win 0-2 but it was a 2-2 draw. 

Elfsborg v Trelleborgs: Elfsborg won and thats what i predicted

Helsingborgs v Örgryte: Helsingborgs secured a 3-1 win. Got the outcome right not the score. 

Gefle v AIK: I said a 0-0 draw but Gefle proved me wrong by winning 1-0. 

Örebro v IF Brommapojkarna: I said a 2-1 win for Örebro but it was 2-2 draw. 

IFK Göteborg v Malmö: Got this one right with IFK Göteborg winning. Not by 2-0 but by 1-0. 

Djurgården v BK Häcken: Got this one wrong as Boyd Mwila gave Djurgården the win. 

Well, well i had a disappointing round but hopefully Round 12 will bring sucess. 

No comments: